Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meet The Groomsmen

Mat here. I would like to take a moment to introduce my groomsmen, who are my dearest friends and brothers from another mother. They also double as my bandmates in Your Vegas. I'm very proud to have them standing up with me on the wedding day.


Coyle

I met Coyle at school when we were 11 years old, and we pretended to be in a band before we could even play! Coyle sings in Your Vegas.




Jon

Jon and I also met at school. He's a big fan of football (that's soccer in America) and is the top goal scorer in Champions United (a soccer team). Jon plays bass in the band.



Mal

Mal is one of my oldest friends, we grew up in the same neighborhood and have lived together for years. He makes some mean meatballs. Mal also bangs the drums in Your Vegas.




Mark

Mark and I share six-string responsibilities in the band, he also plays keyboards (and anything else we throw at him). Mark is also recently engaged and is planning his wedding in Greece for next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment