Sunday, May 30, 2010

Working On The Invitations

The stress of wedding planning is finally catching up to me. I woke up this morning confused and worried I had forgotten something. Definitely a symptom of stressful dreaming. We're five months away from the wedding and while most things are sorted out, there's still the florist and invites to finalize.

Invite design will be ready this week, and hopefully the printing process and addressing won't take more than a week or two. I've found a great local printer who can turnaround the invites quickly, and a calligrapher to take care of addressing them.

Jesse, my best friend from highschool, is designing the invites and has sent me a couple of proofs to view. They're amazing and Mat and I are really honored to have the invites custom made for us. The design is based on this Ziegfeld Girls print that I have.
In the meantime, I'm compiling all our guests' addresses. If you haven't forwarded me your address yet, please do so. We're hoping to get the rsvps back by July 15th so that we can make all the seating arrangements and figure out how many tables, linens, centerpieces, and chargers to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment