Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Jersey Shower

Since Mat and I live in New York and none of our friends here were able to make it to our Atlanta shower, my mom and my Aunt Ellie are hosting me a second bridal shower on September 25 at my aunt's home in New Jersey. I'm so excited because her home is gorgeous and we're having a French cooking theme. 

My roomate/bridesmaid Masha is helping build the menu and my bridesmaid Sarah helped design the gorgeous invites that were illustrated by Ailbhe from Pretty As A Picture. Mat is inviting some of his friends too and we're going to make it more of a couple's shower. Mat and the boys will do something outdoorsy, while us ladies take some cooking lessons indoors and enjoy a crepe dessert bar. Yum.

Here's a glimpse at the invites that I just put in the post today. I'm really loving these vintage stamps. I'll post photos of the shower invites in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment