Sunday, August 29, 2010

Atlanta Bridal Shower

Mat has been away with the band recording their new album in Texas, so my mom thought the timing was perfect for a bridal shower in Atlanta. It was great because all my family and our friends in Atlanta were able to make it. My mom organized the whole thing, and arranged all the flowers, set up the food with the caterers, and did a beautiful job with the decorating. She's amazing!

My sister Shayda came over the night before to help out and so did Neda. We stayed up late talking about our boyfriends and how lucky we are to have such great men in our lives. The shower itself was lots of fun. It was great to catch up with everyone. I'm so happy my family and so many of our friends came over to spend the day with us. I got to open presents, and Mat and I got some really nice stuff! The wedding is only 2 months away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment