Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Food Tasting

I wish we had taken some photos at our food tasting, but honestly, we were way too busy filling ourselves up with exactly 25 full dishes. Masha, Sarah, Jon, my mom, Mat and I went to Capitale to pick our first course, two main courses, and two dessert dishes. We had to choose from 5 first courses, 5 main courses, and 5 desserts. 

Our wedding coordinator Larry noticed we were finishing our plates and urged us to just take two bites per plate because we had lots more dishes to sample. In addition, we had to narrow it down to one red and one white wine from 8 different bottles. Larry was quite shocked and impressed I think to find that by the end, we had indeed finished all our plates. 

Plus, we pretty much made our final picks unanimously and now I'm really excited to eat at the wedding. YUM! We got something for everyone, the meat eaters, the vegetarians, the seafood lovers, and yes, even our vegan friends coming. I really wish we had taken some photos. It was one of the best days.

No comments:

Post a Comment