Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Video Footage of Our Procession

My dear cousin Ramin took this awesome video clip of the bridal party and myself walking down the aisle to Gorillaz song "On Melancholy Hill". It's funny how it all nearly went wrong as the song first came on. For some reason, our coordinator forgot this was our procession song, and told my grandparents not to walk in yet. Meanwhile, I'm in the back of the line yelling for everyone to start walking. He's yelling for everyone to walk back inside. Mayhem was avoided, when I told everyone to listen to me, the bride, who helped pick the song with Mat.



I was a little flustered and nervous because of all this, and as I'm walking in, I take a deep breath and look around in front of me. That's when I see my best friends from London, Jack, Karina, and Randi, who I haven't seen in years, and suddenly I remembered, "oh yea! I know everyone here. This is going to be so much fun". As I made my way down to Mat, I got so excited seeing all our nearest and dearest. It just made that moment ten times even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment