Monday, April 12, 2010

Save The Date

Mat and I have set our wedding date for November 12, 2010. That might seem soon, it is, but Mat and I don't want to wait until next year to be husband and wife. We figure November is the soonest we can do it in the city before it gets too cold.

My parents, grandparents, and aunt and uncle came up last weekend to help us make our venue finalization. Mat and I had visited about 30 different amazing spots in the city, but Capitale was by far our favorite. Bonus, it's just down the street from where I live.

We're in the midst of picking our florist, photographer, etc etc. Almost got it all worked out. I got my wedding dress and Mat is getting his suit sorted out. On the to-do list is to finish the room blocks we're getting set up (the hotels are so cool!), finish designing the invites (thanks Jesse), order the bridesmaid dresses (yay Sarah Seven), and get the party favors in order (I'm not telling).

No comments:

Post a Comment